Thursday, January 12, 2006

My television remote hand is feeling bruised and sore. It is my right hand in case anyone's interested. It is also extremely important to me. I must have raised it so many times yesterday with my channel surfing, video recording and volume changing. I was attempting to fit in a few days worth of TV because as of today, I will be starting work under CK (Club 21) at Taka at the open area next to all the food. It is a whole day thing hence no TV for the next week. Today's merely the unpacking so I have the privilage of sleeping in. It's only for a week so if you people want to come down and poke fun at me, you only have one week to do it! But please, do buy something in exchange for doing so.
I cannot imagine going back to school when it's time for University. I fear my brains would have been fried by then. While guys will return having their brains filled with "yessirs", being "takan", learning how to sleep with their rifle tied to them, battling fearsome beasts like treefrogs and grass-snakes and accomplishing all sorts of grueling tasks meant to turn them from boys to men, I will have accomplished... trying to sell things. Pales in comparision. (Of course I have the utmost respect for our army guys, Guide's Honour) It definitely isn't an easy peasy lemon squeezy thing to do-going to the army.
Time to brave the torrential rains in an effort to get to Town for THE JOB.